- Stalling Report (Stall With Order)
- Stalling Report (Alpha Order)
- Stalling Report (Barn Order)
- Transport Vehicle Check-In
- Barn Traffic Flow Pattern
- Forewheeler Golf Cars is back as the Golf Cart Vendor
- Dressage Seat Equitation Update
- Please note the closing date is May 30 NOT June 1.
- Corrections to the Time Schedule
- 1st Thursday, class 3122 is Arabian Ladies Side Saddle AATR NOT HA/AA.
- NEW - Horse Health Certificate Requirements - see arrival and stalling information
ATTENTION ALL CALIFORNIA EXHIBITORS
Due to the Vesticular Stomatitis requirements issued by USEF, horses must be check by a show vet or vet tech upon arrival. No horses will be allowed into any stalling/stabling area, show ring, or warm up area until checked. Due to this requirement we are asking the following:
- All exhibitors hauling from California communicate the arrival time of your horses with Mike Moak, Barn Manager. This will allows us to have the Vet available for you and limit the timing of horses waiting on trailers.
- Please plan to arrive during the hours of 6am – 9pm any of the move in days.
Contacts for arrival communications/questions:
Mike Moak, Barn Manager, 706-540-7326
Lindsey Phipps, Director of National Events/Show Operations Manager, 720-271-4008
Mark Himmel, YMSNL Commissioner, 985-859-5144