AHA was notified on November 3, 2020 that an exhibitor tested positive for COVID-19 after visiting Tulsa, OK and the Tulsa Expo Square. Per the requirements of the USEF COVID-19 Action Plan, we are notifying all individuals who attended the competition.
As soon as the affected barn learned of the positive result, the persons who were in direct contact with the individual were notified. Those individuals are taking appropriate measures and being tested.
For more information, contact National Events at email@example.com.
2020 U.S. Nationals USEF Waiver - Posted 10/13/20
Must Print Waiver & Bring to Show to Get Wrist Bands
Do Not Email
Please send any show related corresspondence including COVID related related to NationalEvents@arabianhorses.org
The US Show Commission has lifted the restrictions on select riders. Cross enter into the AAOTR age division WILL be permitted.
Qualifications are waived for 2020
- The Canadian Halter Futurity Classes will be held at the 2020 US National Championship Show. These classes will be held as separate Futurity Classes from the US National Halter Futurity Classes and will be adjudicated by a different panel of judges than those that will judge the US National Halter Futurity classes.
- New Sweepstakes Classes at US Nationals!!
ABS AAO Performance Halter Classes have been added for the 2020 US National Championship Show:
- ABS Arabian Stallion AAO Performance Halter
- ABS Arabian Mare AAO Performance Halter
- ABS Arabian Gelding AAO Performance Halter
- ABS HA/AA Mare AAO Performance Halter
- ABS HA/AA Gelding AAO Performance Halter
Note: A horse that is co-owned by two distinct non-family members cannot be shown in the ABS AAO Performance Halter Classes.
Qualifications for the ABS Yearling Classes have been waived. Only horses that are enrolled as a Breeding Entry are eligible to be shown in the ABS Yearling Classes.
Entries received after August 25 will be accepted with a Petition Only, subject to approval. All Post entry Fees will apply.
If The Show Is Cancelled or you are unable to come due to COVID-19 or reasons related to smoke inhalation or fires, all fees Will Be Refunded Except The Office Fee. Please let us know by October 9 that you will not be coming due to COVID-19 or any issues related to the fires and smoke inhalation. Refund requests must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. After that date to the first day of the show, COVID/Smoke Inhalation refunds will be considered on a case by case basis by the show commission. No refunds are issued once the show starts.
- Co-Ownership Rule
Per USEF Rule Change - Paper Medication Report Forms must only be used when it is impossible to submit an online form. AHA urges exhibitors to use the USEF Electonic Medication Report found here