SAVE THE DATE!
Virtual Events for the Month of May!
Meet an Arabian Horse Month is Going Online - #MeetAnArabianHorse
The Arabian Horse Association would like to assist lesson and training barns in promoting their programs to help encourage new people to learn about the Arabian horse and to get them excited about taking the next step when our restrictions start to get lifted, whether that means lessons, volunteering, or even looking into horse ownership.
Each week during the month of May we are going to highlight different aspects of our industry to educate and introduce people to our horses and our industry.
- May 1-10 - Introduce your horses (make it personal, their favorite treats, where they like to be scratched, etc.)
- May 11-17 - Riding 101 (discuss parts of the horse, why you ride, describe the different gaits a horse has)
- May 18-24 - Demo clipping, bathing, braiding (why are these things important)
- May 25-31 - Lesson demo (if people come to your program what will they learn?) or why would people come to your barn/training program
- If you do not have a lesson program, introduce your discipline (video you riding and explain what the judges look for, talk about your show outfit and what the pieces are, why do you wear the attire you wear)
We encourage our clubs, barns, and members to take some time to share the Arabian horse experience through videos and photos and sharing them on their social media channels. When you share your videos and photos please make sure you tag the Arabian Horse Association and your Meet An Arabian event on your preferred social media platform. AHA is on a variety of social media channels, choose your favorite, or choose them all when you are tagging! Use @ and AHA's name on each social media channel and # for your event to start trending!
If you have questions or need assistance, contact AHA's Marketing staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Facebook – @ArabianHorseAssociation #MeetAnArabianHorse
- Instagram – @ArabianHorseAssoc #MeetAnArabianHorse
- Twitter – @AHAArabian #MeetAnArabianHorse
- LinkedIn – @ArabianHorseAssociation #MeetAnArabianHorse
We are here to support you along the way. If you have any questions or want some guidance when planning your virtual event contact us at email@example.com or check out our resources available to help you run a virtual or live event in the marketing toolkit.
SAVE THE DATE!
SEPTEMBER 13th Live Events