- SafeSport Suspension List
- USEF Drugs and Medication
- Judges and Stewards Related Forms & Judges Cards
- Event Recognition
- Prize List
- Sweepstakes Information
- Entry Forms
- Member & Program Enrollments
- Breaking Ties for Scored Classes
- Additional Information
- Recognized Event Logo
- Controlled Paddock
- Commissioner’s Letter Regarding Shanking
- 2021 Show Updates Updated 12/16/20
- 2021 Show Reminders Updated 2/12/2
**IMPORTANT 2021 UPDATE**
Qualifications have been waived for all Regional and National Championship Shows.
A $15 AHA Recovery fee will be charged per horse at AHA Recognized Regional Championship Shows.
Changes Effective for the 2021 Show Season
The Judges & Stewards 9-90 fees are increasing to:
$10 per horse at Concurrent run AHA Recognized Competitions
$20 per horse at AHA Recognized Regional Championship Shows
$25 per horse at AHA National Championship Shows
Added class fees have been reduced from $30 to $15 per class.
The will now be a $15 charge per held TBA in which the TBA slot is filled with an AHA Recognized class code and results are reported. If a TBA slot is not held as an AHA Recognized class, there is NO charge.