- For information about spectators and mask requirements at Youth & Mid Summer Nationals, please click here for the latest guidelines from USEF.
- Change of Judge
Mary Jane Brown will be replacing Connie O'Brien
- Please note the changes to the Schedule for Dressage and Sport Horse In Hand
Important Dates & Deadlines
- Youth & Mid Summer Closing Date EXTENDED - Tuesday June 8 Midnight (MT)
Post entries as follows
Post Marked/Electronic Dated From Wednesday June 9th thru Thursday June 24
$500.00 per horse for New horses
$100 added class late fee per class for pre entered horses
Post Marked/Electronic Dated From Friday June 25 thru Monday July 12 @ 5PM
$1000.00 for New horses
$200.00 added class late fee per class for pre entered horses
- All Dressage entries close June 24
- No post entres for new horses or added classes accepted for after Monday July 12 @ 5 PM
New for 2021 New Horses may post enter online from Noon June 10 thru June 24 midnight (MT) Please make sure you select the optional post fee.
- Experience Youth Classes Closing Date - Thursday June 24 Midnight (MT)
Experience Entry form Required and must be mailed in
Post entries as follows;
Post Marked/Electronic Dated From Friday June 25 thru Friday July 16 @ 5PM
$50.00 Post fee per Horse for New horses
No New horses will be accepted after Thrusday July 12 @ 5 PM
Classes may be added @ $35.00 per class until Saturday July 18 @ 5PM
- With no qualifications required for 2021, the Youth Commission urges exhibitors to enter by the initial close of June 1 and no later than June 24. Their goal is to have a more accurate Tentative Schedule earlier enabling exhibitors to plan travel etc, earlier than in past years.
- NO ARRIVAL Prior to Noon Saturday July 10
The Barn manager is Mike Moak 706-540-7326 firstname.lastname@example.org
Stall reservations are due June 24
- Please note an error in the Youth Mid Summer Omnibus. In all Western Dressage classes Whips and Readers ARE allowed per USEF rules.
Dressage Ride Times
|Bedding Order Form|