The AHA Moment Episode 4
- PATH International and ACTHA to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day Together 1,000 ACTHA Events During March 2014
This press release is posted on behalf of the American Competitive Trail Horse Association
Orlando, Fla. (December 10, 13)- At their annual international conference in Orlando, Fla., last week, the Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International (PATH Intl.) announced to its 850 North American Centers, that it plans to embark on their largest fund raising project ever. More...
- A Message from the Judges & Stewards Commissioner's Office
By many accounts the 2013 U.S. Nationals Championship Show was one of our best in recent history. However; it has come to AHA's and the Judges & Stewards Commissioner's office that there is a great deal of misinformation concerning the outcome of the Arabian Mare 4 & Over Championship class at the U.S. Nationals. Please be assured that:
This was one of our greatest Mare classes in recent memory. It is unfortunate that the misinformation posted on Facebook and other social media has caused such conflicting reports of how this class was adjudicated.
- The class was procedurally run correctly by the Judges.
- It was scored correctly by the scorers in Center Ring.
- The results of the class were correct according to the scoring system that we have in place per our Handbook.
- The class was tied and then by procedure the tie was broken correctly per the rules of the Handbook.
It is a tribute to the Arabian breed and we should all be proud of the quality of the mares that were exhibited that night. We appreciate the opportunity to clear up this misinformation.
AHA & the Judges & Stewards Commissioner's Office
- AHA 2013 Dates and Deadlines
AHA Dates and Deadlines