Show Management Information
For Competition Managers and Secretaries
For forms dealing with all aspects of Shows click here.
For 2013 Competition Updates click here
- Check out the current AHA Handbook here.
Event Recognition and Prize List
- Additional Updates & Reminders for 2013
- Please visit the Management Forms page for Event Applications
- All shows must use the AHA Class Codes within event prize lists.
- All owners, trainers, riders, drivers & halter handlers must have current AHA Competition Level Membership in order to compete at AHA recognized competitions.
- To verify current membership of your exhibitors, click here
- Results in Green: Member must purchase a Competition Card in order to compete
- Results in Red: Membership has expired
- Please be patient, results may take a few minutes to populate
- For those who do not have Competition Membership and do not wish to join at the event, a Single Event Membership may be purchased for $35 per person (not accepted at Regional & National Events)
- AHA Medal Specifications are now found in the USEF/EC Rule Books – they are no longer required to be printed in your prize list
- Judges & Stewards Educationl (9-90) Fee
- This fee needs to be submitted to AHA with Show Results. For exceptions refer to the current AHA Handbook
- The fee for AHA Recognized Local Shows is $4 per horse entered.
- The fee for AHA Regional Championship shows is $15 per horse entered.
- The fee for Concurrent Shows is $5 per horse entered.
- Show results should be submitted electronically. Shows that are unable to submit results in an approved electronic format will be assessed a $50 office fee for hand entry.
- Instructions for submitting Electronic Results:
- For information on AHA Compatible Software click here
- Don't forget the Checklist for Reporting Show Results
Judges & Stewards
- To find a list of AHA approved Judges and Stewards click here.
- To download Judges Cards click here